E-Bucks is an in game digital/virtual currency in Auto Club Revolution obtained via paying in real-world money in several ways (PayPal, Visa/Mastercard, oBucks, Subway Gift Card, Circle K Gift Card, Shell Gift Card, CVS Gift Card, Dollar General Gift Card, BK Crown Card, Sports Authority Card, Rixty, etc.). Availability may vary depending on country or region.
The following items are available for purchase through E-Bucks:
- Workshop Items
- Paint Jobs
- Cosmetic Items
- Vinyl/Decal Packages
- Credits (Trade system: 1 E-Buck = 100 Credits)
- Premium Accounts
Starter Packs are special offers on a separate part in the process of Topping Up. They usually include 1 or multiple cars, several Workshop items, and some E-Bucks as well. Due to the extra additions to the package, it may be more expensive to buy a starter pack than buying the items themselves at the in game car dealer, workshop, or top-up stores.
Players can currently purchase E-Bucks in one way.
The following steps are the instructions to how to purchase E-Bucks via the Official ACR Top-Up Page.
- Log into your ACR account on the official Auto Club Revolution website.
- At the top of the screen, the orange box will show your current E-Buck balance.
- Click the "Buy E" (In the orange circle E-Buck icon) button.
- Select the E-Buck Package/Amount that you want.
- Select a payment option.
- Complete the transaction as instructed.
The availability and/or pricing may vary over time or depending on which country or region you may be at the time.